A CHILD DIES EVERY MINUTE FROM MALARIA - Malaria claims the lives of 483,000 children per year—90% of those in Africa. That’s 1,300 kids who lose their lives to a mosquito bite every day.
PLEASE NOTE: I am not a corporation, Bill Gates type or big NGO. I'm just a normal guy, trying to make a difference. Please be a bit patient with the outlay of this, as it will improve daily.
See the whole Wiki article on Malaria.
Point 3, I am donating all my labor and just charging for the basic materials and shipping, with the balance going to Malaria No More. That's it.
Complications that may concern you.
- My prices may change slightly. - Response, I've never done this before, and I have to set a price point that's not too low or too high, and deal with shipping near and far.
- Lag time. I am only one guy right now making these items, expect 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.
- Web presence - I'm not a web master, just a guy who operates a blog. I'll do my best.
- Sales. All sales will be through PayPal, Square, Cash or Money Order. 1 bad check could wipe out needed money for Malaria from bank fees.
- My guarantee. You'll be satisfied with the product. It will be at a competitive price. The money will go where I say it will. At the end of the project I'll publish a summary of expenses and donations.
- My cut. I have to pay for things that cost me, so if you do the math and take the total price of an item like a key ring for example, $4 plus $2 shipping, know the item cost me about a $1 to build. That actually works out to 75%. Discounts will be given in shipping for multiple items to the same location.