I am an experienced blogger and know how to get peoples attention, but writing a daily and sometimes weekly story can be difficult, besides with several eyes and hearts working on a project the quality can be improved.
Voice of Truth Ministry is about overcoming hardship, and through Christ finding hope, grace and healing on the other end.
- Be a sinner who has found healing through Jesus Christ. Your hardship(s) may include, but are not limited to substance abuse, overeating, immorality, victim issues, etc.
- Be willing to share your story with others. Your anonymity will be protected.
- Have some writing ability, and be willing to have others look at your work and make constructive comments. (a challenge for me!)
- Be willing to write stories/columns, from 100 to 400 words with a single point in mind, Biblical reference, ending in a message of hope.
- Be willing to get together as a team in person if possible, is not a requirement but would be nice.
Email me if interested, then we can talk about it on the phone. I'd like to see a sample of your work if you are truly sincere about helping.